Saturday, February 27, 2010

People

Have you ever wondered why some people are born to be handsome, beautiful, ugly, smart, dumb, tall, short, slim, fat, rich and poor?


Indeed, I always think about this. I always compared myself with the others. I know, not all people are perfect. God is the most perfect creature. Sometimes I will become jealous with people who are smarter than me. He/she will always got better results than me. Then, I became really determined wants to beat him/her. But somehow, each and everyone of us have our own limits. No matter how hard you try, you just can't beat them. If such incident happened, I will try to comfort myself. I will think like this, maybe his/her academic result is better than me, but never mind, at least I am more good looking than him/her. *giggles*
Some people are born to be smart, but they are ugly.
Some people are born to be dumb, but they are good looking.


But, have you ever met a person who is good looking, yet he/she is really smart, rich and active in sports too?
He/she also has such a nice body shape and height. To be honest, I am jealous. How about you? I wondered why there are people out there who are almost perfect? Perfect...

2 comments:

  1. wao ..good tis article...i like it..i very impress your confident always want to beat those better than u. this is wat i lack...But time is the best cure.So, maybe ten years later , u see me is a full of confindent and leng lui gal infront of u ..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i already see u as a beautiful girl. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder :) i hope we still keep in touch for the next ten years.

    ReplyDelete