Friday, April 16, 2010

Gambateh sister!





I almost can go to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to support my sis in finale of Sabah model search :'( Haisshhhhhhhhhhh, aish... Wuwuwuwuwu. Never mind la, the flight ticket is very expensive. RM630 is the cheapest. My sis has to study for her final in Monday. Just for one paper in Monday and why your paper in MONDAY? Darn.. She told me she haven't study anything. I don't want to disturb her. She can't bring me walk around Kota Kinabalu and she also said the flight ticket is very expensive cos usually she bought the ticket less than RM500.
So, TAK JADI PERGILAHHHHHH..
I am depressed :((


I hope she will win and the winners will also each receive cash prizes and modelling contract worth RM 20,000. Ka-ching! ka-ching!! ka-ching!!!
If she wins, she will represents Sabah to compete in Miss Malaysia Model of the World 2010 probably held at Ipoh. During her competition at Ipoh, I MUST go. I will bring along lots of supporters.


ALL THE BEST, SIS! YOU CAN DO IT. CATWALK GRACEFULLY & POSE CONFIDENTLY. MAY THE LUCK BE WITH YOU! :D


Don't be afraid with the judges : Daphne Iking, Harith Iskandar, Hans Isaac & Shirley Chong. They are funny and kind. Don't worry. I'm sure they will like you.

I wish I will be at Sutera Harbour tomorrow to support you!
I wish I can take pictures with gorgeous Hans Isaac too. Haha


4 comments:

  1. its a crazy last minute planned!!
    for god sake u tk pg en
    hihi tkpe2
    i really2 hope ur sis will win the comp so dat we can go to ipoh to support her;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i know. it will be very kelam kabut. last minute beli flight ticket very expensive, kalau beli awal tentu kamu pun dpt gi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Lonely : thank you. hope u will always view my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete