Monday, April 5, 2010

Puppy love

And they call it puppy loveee.. Oh i guess they will never know.. How a young heart really feels.. and why I love you so...

This is lyric of 'Puppy love' by Donny Osmond. I'm not sure whether it's correct or not. I just type back from what I remember. One of the song in my oldies karaoke CD :) hehe


Yesterday, one of my junior asked me, "When someone you know broke up, what would you do?I'm sure you have experience,right?"
I asked him "is it u?" because normally it's their problem but they pretend it was someone else problem. Hihi.

I was shocked because he's a nerdy. Never thought he was in love. He just came back from NS. Usually, they will get a bf/gf from the camp. Kekekeeke.

Never thought he will asks me such question too. Tergamam la I. Proud pun ada, like I am doctor love.
Actually, quite a number of people ask for my advice in love. LOL. Maybe I should become a doctor love instead of lawyer/engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment