Friday, April 2, 2010

Streamyx sucks!

Hey you streamyx! What the heck with you? I know I subscribed the cheapest streamyx line, but you can't do this to me. For THREE DAYS I can't online and I almost miss the chance to reply an email from a university. I've been late to reply them for 1 day. I suppose to reply them by 1st of April. HATE yo!!

Some more, because of you. I rushed like hell today. I hate rushing here and there. Had to scan my muet and el1119 results for the university. At first I couldn't scan. I was getting nervous and it was my mistakes cos this was my first time using a scanner. Ha ha ha. After I finished scanning all the documents, I couldn't online. Streamyx sucks like hell. I had to rush to Salwani's house to online. Trouble arose again. Haish, couldn't connect to her streamyx. I didn't know what the heck was going on. Never mind, so I tried to send an email using her PC. Her PC couldn't detect my pen drive.

OK, I went to my driving school afterwards to get my license. Oh ya, my license is full already. No more P sticker on my car! :)

Back to my hectic story, the driving school was closed. Sad... :(
Went back home to check out the Internet.. Had to go to cc. What's the meaning having streamyx at home yet I had to online at cc?? Couldn't attached the files because the files size too big. Called sis asked for help. Finally after I learned how to resize the files using Microsoft Office Picture Manager, I managed to send the email. Bravo to me!! *applause*
Waaa.. damn tired rushing here and there. Luckily I don't have high blood pressure.



Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to UPSI for Kemuncak Seni 2010 - SATU :) My first time to watch a teater. Can't wait! I'm super duper excited!


PS/ Happy April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day. HEHE. Once again, I'm late to wish u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment