Thursday, May 6, 2010

A for ___!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I hang out with someone who I shouldn't hang out. It's not that I purposely want to hang out with A. But A suddenly came. Luckily A didn't speak, move or make fun too much. I prefer if you don't talk and move so much. Hahahaha. Omg omg omg. SO unbelievable!!! Just don't say hi to me whenever You see me. So embarrassing. Paiseh paiseh.

Oh well, this A I'm talking about is not the other A. The other A is QUITE annoying too. Hmmphhh.

And then there's one guy who is skinny with long hair wants me to send him back home. His house is near my house. I know your hair is long, but you don't look like Jason Castro or Steve Aoki. Instead of looking like them, you look like Saiful Apek. So I ignored him. Then when I wanted to leave, he kept asking me. Haish. Wtf. I don't want to fetch you. Who knows what you will do to me right? I barely know you too. Silly me, I agreed to fetch him. He laughed and said "I asked you just for fun. I wanted to know your response". &%$@#$%*&!

What a day!

Luckily I got you to entertain me :)


Haiya, can't play his video here. Watch in YouTube ok.
You know what, the first question I will ask him when I meet him is
"Does your hair smells good?"

Omg, I want to belai-belai his rambut laaaaa. LOL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment