Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to mei.
Happy birthday to me.

So unbelievable. I turned twenty already :( My age starts with a big two. No more one. A new beginning. A new start. I hope I enjoy my twenties. Next year I'm legal. Lol. But first, u will turn legal first before me. You know who I'm talking about.

This year birthday I haven't eat a cake. A birthday cake. So sad. Although there's no big cake with 20 candles on it for me to blow, I wish I can indulge myself with a slice of cake. Please. Maybe I should go get one from gate cafe and eat it in front of tv. But I want secret recipe cake. Omg, I sound so sad. It's ok, it's ok, tomorrow I'm gonna eat secret recipe cake. Nom nom nom.
Although there's no big fruit cake for me, but I got a big pot of steamboat. Thanks to my friends for treating me steamboat. Because of you guys, I gained extra weights. Watching late night movie. Thank you buddies. Hahaha. I hope I don't gain any extra weights actually.

There's so many stories for me to spill out. But I'm too lazy to write it out cos I don't have the pictures with me. It's either with my friends and sis. I should get myself a camera soon. When I'm suddenly become hardworking, I will write it out. Promise. Hehehe.

Last but not least, I want to wish everyone who's born in May.
Happy happy birthday!
Christine- 5th of May
Grandma- 9th of May
Me- 18th of May
Ava(my newborn niece)- 19th of May
Wan nur amirah's mom- 20th of May
Dad- 21st of May
Wan nur amirah's dad- 23th of May
Mira's mom- 25th of May


No comments:

Post a Comment