Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apa bah?

Oh yes. I will go to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for 5days only. 12th-17th of May :)
I am super duper excited right now. Coconut, seafood, orang utan, crocodile, Manukan Island, island & island :DD hihihi. The uncoolest thing is that I have to spend RM398 on my Airasia flight ticket. Geez, I thought I can travel with MAS RM399 only. Plus they provide free food too. It only costs extra RM1, of course I prefer MAS. Bigger aeroplane, more comfy seat and free food. The size of the aeroplane doesn't matter to me because I am such a small-short-but-fat girl. I do not have any difficulty travelling with smaller aeroplane (smaller seat). Because the MAS online booking got problem, haish.. there you go my chance to get free food. Now I have to travel with Airasia. But it's okay. It's okay.


Saaaaabaaaahhhhhhhh, hereeeeeeeee I comeeeeeeeee!!!! (shout out loud with echoooo) :D :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment