Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I know I am a woman

Saya akan menjejakkan kaki ke menara gading!!!

Unfortunately, it's not my dream university. In this life, we can't get everything that we want. At first, I was sad. But hey, as long as I get university then it's okay. For your information, I will become an engineer. I've been offer Polymer Engineering course. I hope I can handle this course. Never in my mind I will got this course.

In CLEO magazine, there's an article that sounds like this

You know you are a woman when...
As a girl you used to look for a job that will make you happy.
As a woman you will fine happiness in your work, whatever it is.


I want to become a woman. I like my course and university. I like everything in my work :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratz again!~
    Ada sorg cikgu ni penah cakap, kita kena happykan diri kita di tempat kerja, bukan tempat kerja tu yg kena happykan kita.
    Bila kita happy, everything's gonna be fine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cikgu Rogayah yang cakap eh? Hehe tapi betul la apa yang dia cakap :) Hopefully i can make myself happy. rajin2 dtg cari aku kat perlis. hehe

    ReplyDelete