Thursday, June 24, 2010

My first medical check up

Lately, I'm quite busy. So many things to do before enter university. Today I woke up very early and did medical checkup. This is my first time to do x-ray, urine test and etc. I have to be half naked during x-ray session. Seriously I'm embarrassed! Not because of my boobs but it's my tummy. Flabby fatties tummy. Some more got useless extra spare tyres. Shame shame. And I had to do x-ray twice because the first x-ray was not forming.-_-" Later, an old Ah Soh gave me a small beaker. I had to pee into it. When I entered the toilet, I was thinking how to do that. Well, I don't think I have to elaborate more. Very embarrassed when I put the beaker filled with yellowish liquid on the table. That Ah Soh showed a lazy look and yawned. Haha.
Other than that, I did weigh and measure height. Hate to know my real weight and height. Really disappointing me. I'm sure every girls do share the same feeling.

Tomorrow never dies.
Tonnes of works I have to settle tomorrow before I can relax myself.
R-e-a-l-l-y can't wait to hang out with bffs before I enter university.
So girlfriends, spare some time to have some fun with me! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be going back to kedah tomorrow...Sob3...
    and when we gonna hangout for the last time be4 u & intan entering university? ;-P

    ReplyDelete