Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Transformation.

A long lost so called friend just added me in the social networking. I wont mention her name here. What if she google her name and find this blog? For sure I will die.

She changed a lot. I mean really change a lot. What a huge transformation. Last time she's fat, had ponytail and wore spectacles. Now she's slim, long hair, wears contact lens and Super Sexy.

I cant think why she changed a lot. I mean she really looks completely different compared to last time. I wonder did she undergo plastic surgery? Or is it the magic of make up? My heart really into plastic surgery. Sincerely, I am very jealous with her appearance now.

So, I stalked her...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Looks like she adds everyone in the high school and posted comments to them. She also praised me and etc. -_-" One more thing I found common in every comment is that she said she is studying f____ in ____ college. Complaining it's damn hard to study, not glamorous like what we think. Oh shut up! Stop whining and complaining as if it's the hardest thing to study in the world. Indeed you can't wait to let others know what you study in a prestigious college!


Now, I am not jealous with her anymore. Cause I still believe that her behavior is still the same. The changes are on the outside not inside. At last, the most important is inside.

After all, attitude will shows it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment