Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweet dream

1st scene
Location : Airport
I'm in a mission of something. I'm walking very fast to the counter to check in. Suddenly I saw Aan, a friend of mine from Palembang. There's a guy sitting next to him. I kept talking to Aan without really looking at his friend.

Aan: Kamu mau ke mana?
I : Aku mau ke Palembang. Nanti aku cari kamu ya. Kamu ada gig?
Aan : Ya, nanti datang ke gig aku. Aku bawa kamu jalan-jalan.
I : I gotta go. See you next time.


2nd scene
Location : In a gig
The gig has been going on. Aan's friend is performing. I was walking down the stairs. He noticed my presence. He smiled. His eyes staring at me and mine stared at him.
I sat down.
His eyes kept looking for me, and yes, he found me. He started to sing acoustic and he stared into my eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
He told me that he like me from the 1st day he saw me...


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment