Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mugging mugging mugging study study study!

Nothing to blog about. I am mugging. Not good enough. Must work harder. So many things to do.
Subjects that I need to cover :

  1. German
  2. Engineering Mathematics
  3. Thinking Skills
  4. Bahasa Melayu Universiti
  5. Introduction to Polymer
  6. Engineering Mechanics
At the moment I already finish revising the methods in maths, I have to do exercises and most important do past year questions. I think I studied German already but for me, still not enough. Have to brush up my pronomen(pronoun) and memorise the schulsachen (school stationery/stuffs). *bite finger nails* can i do it? 

YES I CAN DO IT! I WILL GET STRAIGHT A'S. MUST BE HARDWORKING. REMAIN CALM, RELAX AND PRAY TO GOD! 

MY TARGET IS TO GET POINTER 3.9 AND ABOVE, FIRST CLASS HONOUR.
I KNOW I CAN DO IT.
I MUST HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF!

IF I DO GET 3.9 AND ABOVE, I WILL TREAT U MAMAM :D do remind me ok! hehee WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment