Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Latest update

  1. WORKING at Newbox Karaoke as a waitress for almost a month already.
  2. BROKE. Soon, i will announce that i am officially bankrupt. i can't wait for my salary which i will get for another 10 days.
  3. TRAPPED in a jail. just kidding. I feel this way because i seldom go out. the reasons why are financial constraints, don't know the road here and friends are unavailable to hang out with me. all of them are busy studying and working. those who are working, when they are free while i am not. so, we miss the time to update about each other.
  4. MISS my boyfie. We did not see each other for more than a month. :( 
  5. CRAVING for roasted chicken and korean bbq. so yummeh!
  6. SISTER will fly to Korea soon. further her master studies at gwangju. Congratulations sister! you make us proud and this means i have to improve myself more so that i can be at the same level as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment