Monday, June 25, 2012

Civilization again

Hello!

I am back to civilization. Haha. I have a lot in my mind, but I don't know where I should start. Exam is over and I am back to staying in my brother's house.

Boss want to fill up the form and go for the interview again. As usual, the 'hardworking and excited' part of me still haven't appear. Therefore until now I still haven't go for the interview. Life is great now, stress free and no limitation in my sleeping routine. Just that, sometime my mind got the flash of how my examination result will be. Remember 'The Secret', I've gotta think positive! POSITIVE! The GOOD AURA will come to me! The Universe can hear me.

Dear Universe, I CAN GET 4 FLAT IN THE PREVIOUS SEMESTER! Weee :)

Good day to everyone!


Chiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment